The objectives of the Foundation are:
- Research and collection of data on the needs for assistance.
- Acquisition, repair and distribution of used medical equipment.
- Organisation of aid trips.
- Acquisition and distribution of medical equipment and medicines.
- Cooperation and financial / material support of domestic and foreign institutions carrying out activities aimed at protecting the health of African citizens and improving their living conditions.
- Acquisition, management and distribution of financial resources, tangible and intangible gifts to the people in need
- Organising public collections.
- Conducting and supporting activities for the development of infrastructure, science, education, health care and upbringing.
- Organizing conferences, seminars and information campaigns on volunteering and problems of African continent inhabitants.